These dainty little spiral stud earrings are very unique! The triskele symbol is often thought of as a symbol of eternity, and its three interlocking spirals extend from the center of the motif. These earrings are popular with people of Celtic decent - but they're also perfect for anyone who loves unique jewelry with a bit of history behind it.
- Tiny sterling silver, 14k gold-filled or solid 14k yellow gold triskelion post earrings
- Handmade in the USA
- Delivered in a small gift box
- Each earring measures approximately 8.5mm
- Pictured in sterling silver, brushed sterling silver and oxidized/brushed sterling silver
- Made to order
- Requires up to 14 business days prior to shipment
What is gold-filled?
Gold-filled jewelry is composed of a solid layer of gold which must constitute at least 5% of the item's total weight, mechanically bonded to a base metal. Our gold-filled earrings are cut from a sheet of 14k gold bonded to brass. The front and back of the earring will be coated in 14k gold. The edges of the earrings will have exposed base metal and can tarnish over time. Those with high sensitivity should purchase solid 14k gold.